November 28, 2008

Clearly, an introduction is in order.

Peanut Butter, how lovely to see you today!  And oh my, I haven't seen you in a while, Honey!
Peanut Butter, I'd like you to meet Honey.
Honey, I'd like you to meet Peanut Butter.

Good, good, now that we're all properly introduced, I think it's time for both of you to get to know each other a little better.  Have either of you met Bread before?  
No?  
Well then.  
I'd like the three of you to meet:  Your future! 
That's right.  You will become as popular, no, more popular than peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  You will rule the world with your stunningly delicious powers.  
I present to you........ The Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwich!

1.  Take bread
2. Spread thin/medium layer of peanut butter on one half
3. Spread very thin/thin layer of honey of the other
(Two parts peanut butter for one part honey.  Portion is key.)
4. Smash together and proceed to let your taste buds take over 

No comments: