May 3, 2009

This spreadsheet was made for me

For my high school graduation project I tried 30 some recipes and gathered up the best into a cookbook.  I snuck in some favorites from years before that, of course.  But looking at the book now, I'm surprised they let me graduate.  Look at this thing, it's horrible!
I had decided that this book wasn't going to be a thing to toss after I graduated, but it would be something to continue working on.  It's perfect for me because even if I mark a recipe letting myself know that I tried it, I don't really remember it unless there's a picture.  Plus I love having my favorite recipes all in one place.  

The recipes were typed in Excel on the family computer, but now I have my own Mac.  So imagine my excitement when I opened up Apple's version of Excel, Numbers, and found a spreadsheet formatted for recipes!  I redid my whole book.  
I love it.  Here's one page:

It's so beautiful.  I can't stop flipping through all the pages!

3 comments:

Meg, Formerly of the homo persuasion said...

"it's so beautiful."
LOOLL

hey, at least you passed

lala said...

definitely an improvement

Beth said...

Hahaa....

And thank you.