July 5, 2009

Alterations and Blueberry Soup

I went thrifting and found this great striped red shirt, which was a little big.  Once I got it home I realized it's a man shirt because of the way it's cut and it's from the Gap.  (I don't think they would sell a baggy women's shirt...)  But I really don't care because I love it.  I did want to make the sleeves a little less man-ish, so I serged it from the sleeve all the way down to the bottom of the shirt.  The sleeves are great, but the body of the shirt ended up being a bit more fitted than I wanted it to be.  Oh well.

And I made a blueberry pie!  You can't tell from the picture, but the recipe didn't call for enough corn starch, so it ended up being closer to blueberry soup than a pie filling.  Still yummy though.

3 comments:

lala said...

blueberry soup :/

Meg said...

I clicked "Drool" but only in response to your right breast for I am not a fan of the blueberries.

Beth said...

Ahahaa, I don't know how I missed this comment before! Why thank you.