October 31, 2009

The most delicious danish in the world....


....and it only takes a few minutes to make.  Once your puff pastry sheet is defrosted (my first time using this!), you cut it, spread cream cheese filling on, and a bit of cherry pie filling.  Pinch together and bake!  Yum, more please!  I wasn't sure if I was going to make the drizzle icing or not, and then I ended up forgetting about it anyway.  But it's not needed.  Recipe here.  
I had extra cream cheese filling, and I didn't use anywhere near the whole can of cherry filling, so I made a little tart using up both of those.

9 comments:

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Hi Beth,
So glad you tried them!
Yes, I had a bit of the cream cheese left over, too.

Of course, we used up the rest of the cherries and the second sheet of pastry when hubby had me make them again later in the week. :)

Kimberly

Beth said...

I should have just used both pastry sheets! I will definitely be making these again.

Deborah said...

I love easy recipes, and this sounds delicious!

Beth said...

It's definitely both of those things!

lala said...

maybe chowda fest material?

Beth said...

Good idea! If it's still happening this weekend.

lala said...

sureis:)

Priscila said...

oh my gosh YUM!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : ) Love your blog! Its beautiful!!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Beth said...

Why thank you!
I certainly will, I love giveaways!
:]