November 22, 2009

Dirt must be tasty.





So there I was last night, trying to do my logic-grid and framework puzzles, when I couldn't concentrate anyone because.....I was thinking of making these chocolates that I made before.  
I discovered that white chocolate, pistachios, dried apricots and cranberries taste really good together!  The other highlight was semi-sweet chocolate and crushed gingersnaps.  It tasted almost like a German cookie!  After eating way too many and then going back to my puzzles, my dog fell asleep next to me and I sketched her:

I was just about to sketch her paw when she woke up, bolted upright and glared at me, and jumped off the couch.  Uh, I love you too?
She did something silly today.  She was given her morning dog food and she picked up her favorite piece (the round red one) and asked to go outside.  She buried this one piece of dog food in the yard and came back inside.  I suppose she wants to marinate it!

8 comments:

lala said...

silly brittany. like the squirrels she chases, she burries her food away. but dont tell her i compared her to a squirrel...

Beth said...

Haha, maybe that's it. She's trying to be a squirrel!

Meg said...

maybe she doesn't want your goddamn grubby hands all over her stuff. it's kinda like how when we move the couch, there's all sorts of stolen things under there that nell's been hiding

Beth said...

Aw, Nelly. What does she steal? Pencils and things?

lala said...

she steals money. sneaky little beagle...whats she been using it on? doggie cigs? expensive dog collars and designer toys?!

Beth said...

She really steals money? Maybe it's for emergency funds!

Meg said...

She steals socks and bras out of the laundry as well as booger toilet paper (and toilet paper rolls) from the bathroom trashcans. Likes post it notes also.

@ lala- maybe! i think she's been giving money to her boyfriend!

Beth said...

Haahah, ew.