March 26, 2010

I know, I know.

I keep changing my background.
We have giant raisins form Shady Maple.  Can you see how ginormous and plump they are?!  So I was thinking about them today and how good they would be thrown into some oatmeal raisin cookies (with pecans and extra cinnamon).  
Recipe: just the standard recipe on the back of the oatmeal lid.
Earlier, I made an 1/8 recipe of these Chai Moon cookies and rolled the dough into little balls and froze them.  Gosh, I even told you I was going to do this in the linked post!  I mixed some cinnamon and honey into vanilla ice cream, and threw in the cookie dough.  There were honey swirls all through it because when the honey hits the ice cream, it freezes.  And it's quite exciting in my mouth.


I now present to you the song that was stuck in my head while I was baking!  Bear Hands- What A Drag

2 comments:

Kpax said...

OH MAN OH MAN

looks so delicious!

Beth said...

That's because it was! Both of them.